Tuesday, May 24, 2011

From AIDC: Anwar's Chronic Disease

There's a very good article from AIDC, fresh off the rack. In a way, anwar's troubles culminated from this, and brought upon by none other his present council, the spinning karpal:

http://www.anwaraidc.com/?p=11730


AIDCNews – 24/05/11 – Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s former sodomy victim, Azizan Abu Bakar had at one time exposed his employer’s level of lust, which he considered as bordering that of a chronic disease.

He made that statement in a sworn affidavit filed on August 5 1997.

SWORN AFFIDAVIT BY AZIZAN ABU BAKAR

In the name of Allah The Most Compassionate and Most Benevolent, I, AZIZAN BIN ABU BAKAR, I/C No. 5980324, hereby, take oath and state that I have been the victim of homosexual acts by Anwar bin Ibrahim, who is now the Deputy Prime Minister.

The cursed deed was committed several times in 1992 without my consent. It often occurred at luxury hotels such as PJ Hilton, Hyatt Saujana and Holiday Villa without the knowledge of his wife or the public.

For the record, I am the former personal chauffer to his wife Datin Seri Wan Azizah.

Throughout my employment, Anwar had often summoned me to commit the cursed act, although I had on several occasions refused. His greed clearly indicated his mind – a condition that is so chronic and adversely affecting his soul and mental state.

He was finally consumed by guilt whenever he looked at Datin Seri Wan Azizah, a lady with high morals.

I have finally made the decision to resign rather than to continue being a slave to the homosexual lust of Anwar bin Ibrahim.

And again, in the name of Allah The All-Knowing, I swear that I make this confession without harbouring any ulterior intent or motive, whether personal or political to bring him down.

This confession is made on the basis of my realisation and desire to uphold truth for the sake of those similarly victimised. I am willing to be called up for detailed explanation.

Finally, I sincerely hope the relevant authorities will seriously take into consideration what I have said so that this particular leader is suitably punished as an example to others.

In the name of Allah, again, I, Azizan bin Abu Bakar do solemnly swear that the above admission is made willingly without demand or duress from any parties. Everything I have said are the truth in order to safe my people and the nation. Amin.

A Sworn Affidavit:
Azizan’s (5980324) Signature,
54, Jalan Bersatu 48000 Rawang
August 5, 1997.


This sworn affidavit was used as evidence by Karpal Singh in Parliament on October 22 and December 18, 1997 when implicating that Anwar was a leader without morals.

It was proven what Karpal said about Anwar had strong basis when the latter was tried at the High Court in 1999 for sodomising his wife’s former chauffer.
Kuala Lumpur High Court Judge Datuk Ariffin Jaka found Anwar guilty and sentenced him to nine years imprisonment, while his accomplice, who was also his adopted brother, Sukma Darmawan was sentenced to six years jail and four strokes of the rotan for sodomising Azizan at Tivoli Villa one night in March 1993 at 7.45 pm.

Anwar was, however, released from the Sungai Buloh Prison on September 2, 2004 following the Federal Court’s 2-1 majority verdict, although on principle all three judges believed that Anwar did commit the act at Tivoli Villa, where the apartment owned by Sukma was located.

So, has anything changed so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts