Among the noise, the suprising choice will be Azizan, the MB of Kedah. He accused the Malaysian government of being too lenient in this matter and should act swiftly as this is the second time the lowly-rated rapper wannabe has landed himself in hot water.
The first was his Negaraku parody which was finally resolved with the aid of Chua Soi Lek. Not that I disagree totally with the message, but provocations are quite disturbing for many. He could at least offer some solutions too, but he's too rude at that as well, and mostly (I think this is a must), get thee to a vocal/singing school.
Why am I surprised with Azizan? Ok, so wasn't really surprised. Here's an old man who sits in the Kedah MB's chair...well, he dozes off most of the time, but concious enough to realize the tactics of anarchists such RPK and even Namewee in inciting tension between religion and races. Of course, that rebel yell might cost him a lot as Pakatan has resolved in their meeting that Namewee is to be defended at all cost. Unsurprising as Pakatan always needed anarchists.It is still unknown what Azizan's fate will be, but I'm sure pakatan might just arrange some scandals or two just to see him off.
Azizan not toeing the lines set by Pakatan is not something new:
1) In 2008, after winning the election, the hardcore pas supporters from the east coast went on a rampage tearing down Kemas buildings, but was stopped and criticized by Azizan, which eventualy angered one half of the hardliners.
2) Also in 2008, when Hadi stated that all states under Pas MUST implement Hudud (yes, the one he never implemented while governing Terengganu) but Azizan defied Hadi as well. This riled the 2nd faction of the hardliners.
3) His hatred for Anwar Ibrahim has always been well-known, and he has always been quoted as saying, "Tengok muka pun tak lalu." about Anwar Ibrahim.
4) Despite his earlier views on Tun Mahathir, everything changed when he went too meet Tun himself after becoming the Menteri Besar Kedah. He admitted the kindness and honesty, and the hospitable nature of Tun upon returning.
5) Unlike PKR who were promised large sums of resources, Azizan admitted that the state has no money (which brings into question what happened to the balak money?) and could not give much to constituents, dissatisfying the Pas/PKR factions.
Those are just a few, most of the factions involved are usually labelling Azizan as another UMNO politician. Even that's not much of an impossibilities because, according to his relatives Azizan is the only sibling who went into Pas, and even that as a non-conformist as he's always on the fence.
I don't know what fate belies Azizan but I sincerely thank you for standing up to the knock-kneed joints of a certain minister who seems to be very slow at taking action but very swift in apologizing (such as for being a Malay who kisses a keris). Somebody needs to do that.
Now that I've mentioned that, where in the world are the old warlords of UMNO Kedah? Sleeping, or just gutless? An old non-conformist pas leader spoke out against an element of racial tension, and those who profess about defending their religion and ethnicity are currently too busy to say anything.
I would like to suggest to these Pinkus Floydus (a living dinosaur that has gone past its time) to relinquish their seats and positions. Even if you don't, why can't you just protect the people you're supposed to, in stead of defending your seats and position? Shame on all of you.
Paging for Det Khalid, Tajul Urus, Ali Yahya, Ajeez Rahim, Rozai, Bashah, Mat Lebai Sudin, Jo Pak Om, Tajudin Kentucky, Suhaimi Jerai and Rahman Padang Serai, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE WHEN THE JESTER STEPPED DOWN LAST YEAR!!! By the way, you might realize by now that your balls are missing. At a time when the Muslim and the Malays are being endangered, you had to be cowards...
Un occhio scende su tutti