-
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Kedah Berani Berubah (Teaser 2)
Labels:
anwar ibrahim,
dap,
kedah,
mahfuz omar,
mb kedah azizan,
Mukhriz Mahathir,
pakatan rakyat,
pas,
PKR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Episode I - The Wanton Menace The last days of the Japanese occupation saw the management of Tanah Melayu becoming chaotic. Despite their ...
-
It has been an age-old mystery: how long have they been here? Where did they come from? How did they get here? Why are they always ignored...
-
When they announced the redevelopment of the Tengku Yaakob Plaza, everybody was quite pleased to see that finally the 35+ year old abandoned...
-
1,434 years ago, the Prophet Muhammad made a journey that changed the fate and course of Islam. After years of persecution in Mecca, dele...
-
The campaign is on its last trail as I write this. Every meal I share with my family, I keep telling them to enjoy the meal and be thankfu...
-
We have seen,heard and readof how anwar ibrahim,his pakatan and band of mercenaries have been running on financial assistance of the dread...
-
Another Gregorian year is passing by, and we say goodbye to 2012, the year some thought to be the end of the world. Of course, in reality, w...
-
No, I didn't misspell that title. What in the world is going on with pakatan lately? They have been going off the rocker for quite som...
-
It was, and it is still a simple question: WHO/WHAT DOES PAS REPRESENT IN MALAYSIA? But I'm still getting that popular U2 song, ...
-
We have read how the Malays fared throughout history. We know, for some strange unexplained reasons, the Western historians hid away a maj...
No comments:
Post a Comment